Friday, May 8, 2015

Magic Shorts

Shorts are kinda hard for me. It's tough finding a pair that fits as well as these. I got the big booty small waist problem. So the high waisted thing works swimingly. I like shorts cause they don't ride up like skirts the same length do, and being a person that walks everywhere, I've found that things that don't ride up, or blow up in the wind are very important when I'm going about my day. I was scared cause I ordered them online and I've return countless pairs of shorts. Rhiannon was over last week and we were having fun with her Tarot cards, asking them silly questions and I asked "Will my new summer white shirty shorts fit?" and they said PROBABLY NOT. Wrong! I defied the cards. My butt has defied magic.

 My sketch for my shirt, next to my finished product. I added the eye with the tear drop last minute. Is it just me or do all good ideas come to you in the 11th hour?
Say hi to the new cattoo! This was my first spur of the moment tattoo in YEEEEARS. But hey, life's short, right? And I'm in love with this new addition. Tattoos as souvenirs is kind of really rad.

I've decided to get back into glittery nail polish and bright makeup. Every Spring time I need some sort of re-invention with my personal style, and I think this is it. I wanna have more fun with the stuff. Though I want to make more of an effort to find vegan/cruelty free cosmetics. Do you have any favorites? I'd love to check them out :)

Happy weekend!

Love,
Midge

Shirt// Modern Girl Blitz Shop  Shorts// Modcloth  Boots// Doc Martens  Mood Ring// Vintage

3 comments:

Kailey said...

SUCH. A. BABE. omg <3

Midge Blitz said...

<3 <3 <3!

Midge Blitz said...

high waisted is the only type of pants or shorts I wear. Highly recommended!