Tuesday, May 12, 2015

New in the Shop// Necklaces + Small Batch Vintage

I'm so excited about some of these new things I've been working on for the shop. I wanted to do more limited edition things, but I wasn't sure what I would do to make them special. Then it suddenly clicked that I could hand embellish some vintage charms with my art work, and here we are!
I love the idea of making these cute little pieces in such small batches, which really makes them special for who ever owns it. These lockets are the first thing I'm debuting in the shop, And I'm pretty proud of them. But hey, check out the inside:
The tear drop design is on the inside of both of the eye lockets, but the above with the cat eyes is still a work in progress, but it will be available soon. My favorite thing about painting and designing these little guys is all the creative ways I can embellish them. They're not just flat surfaces, so there are much more ways I can add things and play around to make them really unique and fun.

I also have more plastic jewelry new in the shop now! As opposed to the vintage pieces, all my plastic jewelry is made to order.
 Seem to be on a crying eye kick. They're just a fun thing to design.
 An old favorite that's been a brooch design for a while, now a necklace!
And a new addition to my signature banner brooch sets! These can be worn as collar clips, or on either side of a cardigan or just the top of your dress or shirt. Classy Broad is something that I often enjoy calling myself, usually after some beer burps.

I just ordered more little vintage charms, and I cannot wait to get painting! What kind of things wold you like to see me paint on some small batch pieces? I'd love to hear what you think!

You can check out all these new things in the Brooches and Necklace section my shop!

Love,
Midge


2 comments:

kitty kaos said...

Loving the classy broad clips x

Midge Blitz said...

Thank you! :)