Wednesday, May 20, 2015

Stripes Rule



Oh hay! Picture wise, this outfit post is a bit short and sweet. It was windy and colder than expected and it totally showed on my face in most photos, haha! I really, really can't stand wind. Especially in a short dress and no tights. Eeek!
I've been wearing this dress non-stop, and being as I already wore it once on the blog, I decided to add a layer to it, and black and white stripes are always a great go-to. I love combing good basic pieces in layers, kinda my thing.

I bought these socks as a pick me up at Target yesterday. Not that I necessarily needed a pick me up, but they sure do make me happy. I love the bright summery colors showing through somewhat gritty doc martens. ha!

Love,
Midge

Dress// Modcloth  Shirt// Amazon  Bag// DDP Paris  Sunglasses// Vintage via Mom  Shoes// Doc Martens  Socks// Target

1 comment:

Sierra Rose said...

cool look!!

www.paywithpolkadots.blogspot.com