Thursday, May 28, 2015

Flamingo Sunset Hair

Surprise pink hair! You know, I think light pink is the only color I haven't done. But this is more of a pastel creamsilcle kinda pink. We called it "flamingo sunset" in the salon. And it's perfect. I am so ready for summer now, I was in such DIRE need of a hair change, and whenever I feel stuck in that sorta rut I love going drastic. With the lipstick it's giving me very 90's Drew Barrymore vibes. All I need are some daisies.


 Look at dem highlights! They used Evo brand dye on my hair, if you're curious.

Now I think I may need a bit of a wardrobe update. Having new hair always makes me want to give the ol closet a makeover, too. First I think I'll have to stock up on more dark red lip stick. The one I'm wearing here I've had a while, it's by Kat Von D's Sephora line, which is an old fave.

My hair was done by Ruby at Headdress Salon in the East Village. See her if you're an NYC babe that wants a summertime makeover!

Love,
Midge

18 comments:

Michelle | CreatureType.com said...

Ahhh, it's so prettyyyy! I love it! <3

Sierra Rose said...

Great color!!

www.paywithpolkadots.blogspot.com

Midge Blitz said...

Thanks, girl!

Princess Wormmm said...

Wow! Your hair is gorgeous <3 <3 <3
"Flamingo sunset" is pretty accurate and sounds super cute too!

Leah Lucci said...

YASSSSSSS. You're a rich strawberry dreamsicle. I love it. Also, there's nothing like lipstick shopping in this WORLD.

xo, Super Starling! / leahlucci.com/starling/

Liana Skewes said...

Your hair is AMAZING! I flipping love it.

Mindi said...

Oh my gosh, that color really is so perfect on you! You're so pretty!!

Natalie Mulford said...

YES! It looks perfect and I totally get the drew barrymore vibes too!

RC Rabbit said...

The hair is divine, it looks fab.

Midge Blitz said...

Thank you Liana!

Midge Blitz said...

Aw jeez, thanks! :)

Midge Blitz said...

Yes! And thank you, haha :)

Midge Blitz said...

Yay, thanks!

Midge Blitz said...

Woohoo! Thanks so much.

Midge Blitz said...

Agreed! And thanks! :)

Midge Blitz said...

haha, thank you! <3

Midge Blitz said...

Thank you! :D

Aishling said...

Love this sooooo much! It suits you so well! <3