Tuesday, June 30, 2015

Mermaid Parade Part 2

Here it is, the second installment of the Mermaid Parade photos! It was so great going through and editing all these. Definitely got my daily dose of color.
Up the mermaid punx!

I would see this guy in Chelsea all the time when I was in college. He used to have a poodle that was pink, but now he seems to have a little yorkie, and now a parrot. It would always brighten up my day when there would be a sighting, during a long school day. He would walk around FIT campus a lot.

The more dogs, the better. I love dogs. Dog dogs dogs.



The purple people were fun.






This couple looks like they were having a good time.
Yessss, flamingo lady!












 Poseidon says hi.

Welp, that's all my mermaid photos. Mermaid photo dump complete.

Love,
Midge

1 comment:

Becky Garratt said...

It looks like so much fun!