Tuesday, June 16, 2015

Mood Board at Work

I started this piece a couple of weeks ago, and finally finished it today. I got some inspiration from the mood board I put up in my office and I'm real happy with the outcome.
This is one of my favorite quotes by the great Audre Lorde. I love a good badass feminist quote to live my life by or to have as a daily reminder. Maybe this design would make a good print for the shop!
 I love the light blue and bright red color combination in the upper left and the hand drawn typography on the lower left. And black and white micro details made a nice background to add some texture.
 Can't wait to make even more things :)

Love,
Midge

4 comments:

Jenn said...

Badass! <3 I would love to see this as a print in your shop. Or maybe even a big button?

Cherie Cheezcake said...

Your art is so inspiring!

Midge Blitz said...

Aw shucks, thanks!

Midge Blitz said...

Thanks! Yeah, I was thinking a print, a pocket mirror, and a jumbo button.