Wednesday, June 3, 2015

Photo Diary// Nature?



 We spent Memorial Day weekend in a cabin in the Poconos, which for a bunch of city kids is in the middle of the freakin woods. It's always mind blowing to me how many trees there are out there. It's a nice change of pace from city living. I feel like these photos can be very run of the mill boring photos of water and trees but for me I was like YEEEAH LOOK AT ALL THIS NATURE!
This trip included hikes, weird flea markets, caterpillars, hot tub, and that really notoriously almost propaganda-y bad "movie" Bird-Demic. And Ancient Aliens.

What a cutie!

Love,
Midge

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

I was lucky enough to have friends who fast forwarded through most of Bird-demic, so I got to see the first 20 minutes, then a few seconds of those killer special effects.