Friday, June 12, 2015

Photo Diary// Sunny Dwellings

 The natural light in my apartment is so great in the warmer months. It really does make me happy as a clam. And every room has it's peak hour for brightness. So you could call this place a live-in sundial, haha.
 I end up taking more Escher-esque photos in this light than I do actually using it.
On Wednesday I was feeling sick as a dog, and stayed in bed most of the day. Though Mike's work had a cocktail party that night to which I was invited so I enjoyed getting dressed up, decided I would take outfit photos, but then decided not to. Too sick to look enthused in front of the camera, but not too sick to party. Sorta.
 New pot for a new plant!
Sometimes I forget that we have two rooms with exposed brick. Probably because I spend most of my time in my office and living room, and the brick is in our dining room and bedroom. Even though, if I want to, I can knock down the plaster wall in my office to expose the brick in here. A project that's very possible in the future!
 My sale button stock is kept in a giant mason jar, next to the terrifying doll heads and Twin Peaks literature.
 Something I've been meaning to affix to the wall.
 Said wall. Things are falling off this thing left and right. My grape lights fell down and broke. And my "weirdo" sign now says "eiro". I need better solution for hanging things. I'll be doing a make over on this wall soon. This is actually the one that has the brick underneath.
My usual smoothie, frozen blueberries, spinach, and almond milk. It's actually really tasty, and it's my go-to snack. 
 Lapel pins are so big right now. But I like wearing them on my shorts. Those tiny pockets are useless, anyway.
Working on some wholesale orders! Peek-a-boo.

Happy weekend!

Love,
Midge

No comments: