Thursday, June 25, 2015

WIP// Hand Panted Vintage Jewelry

I'm so excited to be working on some more hand painted vintage pieces for the shop. Here's what Ive been working on!


I'm really enjoying making these little trinkets. I love the juxtaposition (ooh big art school word) of hot pink and the bronze antiqued grittiness. There's something about opposites in everything I make that I really like. I dig the unexpected.

Boobs are a recurring theme in some of these pieces. Hot pink ones. And tear drops. I like oval shaped things?
I can't wait to find more unique pieces to embellish with weird things. The hunt is also part of then fun.

I'll post pictures of them when they're done, along with link to their listings so you can own one! Woohoo!

Love,
Midge

1 comment:

Chloe Renee said...

I love this idea! Can't wait to see them listed!