Monday, July 6, 2015

Purple!



 I don't own nearly enough purple things in my closet. I actually really love purple, but for some reason I don't have a lot of it.


 Plain dresses like this give a good opportunity to accessorize, and I just got this witch hat pin and this really cool doll eye necklace. It blinks! I like paring "spooky-esque" things with purple, it gives off a quirky halloween vibe, if that's even a thing. In my head, it is.

I've noticed brooches and pins are really huge right now, at least on my Instagram feed. Which is really frickin' cool, IMO. Also, it's good for me cause part of my business is making pins and brooches. Score!

Love,
Midge

Dress// Angie  Shoes// Doc Martens  Pin// Sarah M Lyons  Necklace// Kt Ferris Creations  Glasses// Kiss


6 comments:

Princess Wormmm said...

That witch hat looks like it was made for the dress. Also your hair looks extremely pretty with purple clothing <3

txb said...

Maybe I missed it but is that the amazon lexmod chair? or something else? Because I've had that chair wishlisted on amazon for months.

Chloe Renee said...

Purple is one of my favorite colors! I'm in the same boat as you though, I do not own hardly any purple clothing. Weird.

Midge Blitz said...

Yeah, I need more! haha

Midge Blitz said...

Nope, I got it online from Dot & Bo :)

Midge Blitz said...

Thank you so much! :D