Friday, July 3, 2015

Summer Prints


Leaf prints are a thing nowadays, huh? I can dig it. I used to not be a big fan of tropical type prints, but now I love them. My tastes are constantly changing, it makes me feel like I'm very all over the place. Oh well, keeps things exciting, right?



I've been meaning to get these Doc Marten sandals for FOREVERRR and I was in the store on Broadway this past Saturday and saw they were on sale for like 40% off and MADE MY DAY. And they almost didn't have my size. I was ready to drag Rhiannon all the way down to Soho with me to get them, but alas, they had my size after all. And unlike the boots and maryjanes I have from them, these are a breeze to break in. No blisters, no nothin!
I hope ya'll have fun plans for the 4th weekend! We be hanging with friends by the pool and drinking margaritas.

Love,
Midge

Dress// H&M  Shoes// Doc Marten  Necklace// Vintgae Glasses// Coastal Bracelet// Modcloth

1 comment:

Colleen said...

I just bought that dress! It's so cute - I can't believe it was only $4!

COOCOO FOR COCO