Monday, July 20, 2015

The Hat







Things you notice after taking photos: bra strap cameo and crooked back pack. So it goes! Early evening is my favorite time for photos. Dreamy light and it's not too hot. And I found this cute little garden area in a park by me.

So, I was never much of a hat person in non winter months, but I decided to give this one a whirl, and I'm pleasantly surprised! I like this hat a lot. I'm currently looking for a good bowler hat for fall. Officially a hat person! Yay, new things. Also, they cover up my roots. Not that I'm trying to fool anyone that this is my natural color anyway, but hey.

This light blue dress is such a cute and flirty look for summer that makes me happy. I got it right around when I first dyed my hair pink and it puts a nice pep in my step. It's sooo light and airy too, which is a must. 95 degrees yesterday, sheesh!

Love,
Midge

Dress// Modcloth  Shoes// Doc Marten  Hat// Modcloth  Backpack// Old  Belt// From another dress

2 comments:

Chloe Renee said...

That hat is super cute on you! I love a good bowler hat. They have some bowler hats with cat ears on them. I have one but I don't remember where it was from...you can probably just google it..I think there are a few sites that have them.

Midge Blitz said...

Yeah, they're surprisingly easy to find!