Friday, July 24, 2015

Yellow + Black






If it seems like I'm wearing these shoes non-stop, it's because I am. They are just so comfortable, (no horrid break-in process!) and go with everything.
Same with good basic black shorts, they go with everything I own. Easy. I'm been craving easiness in my outfits lately. And the top makes me happy, yellow is such a fun color. It's too short to tuck in, but also not a crop which isn't a top length I normally go for but I'm going for it. Another thing I've been into is putting pins on my shorts/skirts. I think it adds a fun twist as opposed to wearing them on a collar or bag.

Happy Friday!

Love,
Midge

Top// eShakti  Shorts// Modcloth (sold out, similar)   Shoes// Doc Marten  Glasses// c/o Firmoo  Pin// Tuesday Bassen

1 comment:

Nicole Hokenstad said...

Do you have a hip tat? What is it?