Thursday, August 6, 2015

Photo Diary// Plant Problem



 Hey remember that time I tried to have a fire escape garden? Turns out, I suck at that. I kept on forgetting to water them, until everything was dead. I got stuff to do, ya know?

But fresh cut flowers and indoor plants, those I can handle. It might be an "out-of-sight-out-of-mind" issue, I dunno. Anyway, there's just something about having flowers and plants around the house that really brightens up the mood of a room. Whenever I get a bodega bouquet I like to split it up so I can have flowers in every room. I've also got a few new house plants, two are in my office. Sometimes when I'm having a slow or rough day at work, the plants cheer me up, somehow.







I got that blue vase at a garage sale, I love how tall it makes the flowers. I really like how my knick knacks look on my new-to-me drawing desk, that I *ahem* found for free on my curb. Garbage picking rules in this town, lemme tell you. The plant on my window sill my Aunt gave me from one of her house plants. I can't tell if it's gonna grow or not, I guess we'll see. I want it to get all long and vine-y, that would be cool.


 Our aloe plant has seen better days. Mike says it needs a new pot. It's on a slant. Poor aloe.
And of course, I'm fru fru enough to have them on the shelf above my bathroom sink. It's the little things, right?

Love,
Midge

No comments: