Wednesday, August 12, 2015

Pockets Are For Everyone!



Pockets are always an issue for me, and probably for most people that wear the lady variety of pants and skirts. Pockets shouldn't have a gender, man, everyone has shit to carry! This skirt has super deep pockets, plus the ones on the side. So if I just need to make a quick errand and don't feel like bringing a bag, I don't need to. Finally. Oh yeah, and there are those shoes in a post again for like the fifth time. Sorry.
Mike said this outfit was more "granola girl" than usual. I'm fine with that. I've been feeling kinda granola/crunchy lately.

Love,
Midge

P.S. This town is way obsessed with Hoboken-ite Frank Sinatra. There's even a Sinatra Drive. What I wanna see is a Yo La Tengo Avenue, they're definitely my favorite people that hail from this square mile.

Top// American Eagle  Skirt// H&M  Shoes// Doc Marten  Backpack// Old

Photos by Mike

No comments: