Tuesday, September 22, 2015

Stickers, Mirrors, and Pins Galore!






Just added some new designs to the shop last week. I'm pleasantly surprised at my color combinations for these. Color is something  usually really struggle with, actually. I think my issue is that I love all the colors, so I have a tough time picking them out. Maybe subconsciously this is why I've resorted to wearing a lot of black lately, ha! Anyway, I have to really get myself to focus to come up with palates that look good and that I like. That yellowy/chartreuse color has been a favorite of mine since forever, so it's in a lot of my work. I've even decided to add that color a bit in my new branding and other things.

I think I'm rambling. I've been meaning to re-do my feminism is cool cat illustration for some time, I feel she really needed an update. So thats one of the new designs, along with another kitty, a bat, and another old design that I've brought back to life a bit, the spooky banner. It was a necklace design for a while, that I've also given a makeover, and I was so happy with it that I'm made it into other things, just in time for the best time of the year.

You can find all these sweet things via the links below!

Stickers // Pocket Mirrors // Buttons // Jewelry

Love,
Midge

No comments: