Thursday, October 22, 2015

Film Photos// Montreal

I have a few digital photos from Montreal, but nothing beats the magic of getting your film photos back. And they just look better, honestly. Since I moved away from my regular photo place, I do most of my film developing by mail now, and nothing beats the anticipation of getting your photos back. Especially if it's been a little while. It's like a tiny time capsule.

We stayed in the old port, where it basically just looks like France.




Best building name ever?

We really like walking round cities for fun, so I think that trips like this are perfect for us. Exploring urban areas and finding great bars and little hole in the wall restaurants is our jam. We even found a thrift store that was also a coffee shop, that had a really cool dog with a lion haircut. Also, note to self: learn French, already!

Love,
Midge

No comments: