Tuesday, August 16, 2016

Savannah on Film





I went to Savannah with Rhiannon in February to celebrate our friend Caila's birthday and holy shit is that city awesome. We only stayed for a long weekend, but I kept on saying the whole time that I felt like I was dreaming.
Not to mention our buddy is pretty much an unofficial ambassador of everything cool in Savannah, so she took us to all the things worth checking out. I feel like Stefan from SNL when I say that this city has everything: gutter punks, pretty moss trees, graveyards, old shit, victorian architecture, cool taxidermy, flea markets, streets beers, Jameson slushies, weird art vans, and second hand art supply stores.





I love the idea of only bring film cameras when I go away somewhere. It makes that thrill of getting film developed even more exciting, because it has all these great trip memories on it that you almost forgot about.

Love,
Midge

No comments: