Friday, March 1, 2013

Fancying Friday

OK So I'm getting back into the swing of wishlist/favorites post! Theres only 3 hours left of Friday, so without further ado..

 photo il_570xN414732660_n9y2_zps67421bd6.jpg
This skirt id patterned with Girl Scout badges! I'm swooning. By Caitlin Shearer on Etsy here.
 photo tumblr_mbsqlesDc21qz5r5lo1_r1_500_zps8e6dc2cd.jpg
These are like, the perfect snappy and witty buttons. I love everything this person sells right here.
 photo tumblr_mi87y9hduD1r1a5igo1_500_zps7676e2f5.jpg
This removable peplum by Marlena on Rookie, here. Once I fix up my sewing machine, this will probably be my first new project. 
 photo il_570xN356745822_csap_zpsfde2091b.jpg
I've ben having this infatuation will Polly Pockets as of late. I was OBSESSED with them when I was a kid. I would always loose poor Polly after like 5 minutes of owning her. You can find this lovely one on etsy here.



Hope you have a lovely weekend!

Love,
Midge


3 comments:

Jennifer said...

Funny enough, this exact Polly Pocket was the only one that survived my childhood.

bianca lolita said...

lovely blog<3

xxBianca
www.xoxololita.com

Typical 90s child... said...

I saw that peplum diy when they posted it...but dude, I want the rookie shirt!
Always wanted a Polly Pocket when I was little, but we couldn't afford it :(