Wednesday, April 10, 2013

200

 photo IMG_9979_zpsdefb3b6e.jpg  photo IMG_9981_zpsf90bcfb5.jpg

Top// Fred Perry
Skirt// Love Ady
Tights// JC Penny
Shoes// Mizmoo
Bracelet// Betsey Johnson

 photo IMG_9987_zps7a6b87be.jpg  photo IMG_9993_zpse1a9a81b.jpg  photo IMG_9996_zpsa9920220.jpg

Woohoo it's my 200th post! I remember being proud of my 100th and how far I came from when I started blogging, and now even more so...do you like the blog's little facelift? I'm SUPER pleased with it. Did it all by myself (pats self on back)

I'm a huge typical virgo perfectionist and the old layout of my blog wasn't just right to me and was really bothering me. Now that it's just how I wanted it I feel so accomplished. It's actually a total coincidence that I debuted my blog's new look on my 200th post. OOH SYMBOLIC haha

I guess I should say some words about my outfit now. Wearing these shoes with tights is a fun twist on a summery shoe, and it makes my feetsies less prone to pesky blisters. I wore this skirt last week, but it's so comfortable I could wear it every day. My Fred Perry shirt is one of those investment pieces in my closet that I know I'll always wear. It's a classic! All in all, I'm pretty much in love with my outfit today.

Love,
Midge

15 comments:

inbetweenidols said...

Congrats on your 200th! I'm barely over 30 and it's still so crazy to look at the first couple of posts I put up. Can't even imagine how it'll be 170 posts from now!

Fred Perry investments are always wise!

Lauren- Old Red Boots said...

Congrats on 200! Keep up the good work!

Modern Girl Blitz said...

Thanks, girl! <3

Modern Girl Blitz said...

it's what makes things like blogging so much fun! Progressss!:D

☯ZERO STYLE☯ said...

those tights are awesome! i am still in shock that jcp is cool now. fred perry shirts are always a good idea. wish i could fit my boobs in them!

Rhiannon said...

Love your new banner gurlfrand ;)

Modern Girl Blitz said...

YAY I got Rhiannon approval :D

Modern Girl Blitz said...

JCPenny has turned into the best place for tights like, overnight. I thought that was the place to buy Alfred Dunner elastic pants and top sets and towels. A pleasant surprise to say the least! I have to be careful with what kinda bra I wear with that shirt. if its padded at all I burst out.

Nebulainbloom said...

Congrats on 200! The banner was the first things I noticed and it looks awesome.

Modern Girl Blitz said...

yay! thanks! <3

Sara said...

http://www.vice.com/read/i-talked-to-the-dirty-girls-seventeen-years-later. just wanted to send you this to the 'Dirty Girls', 17 years later. I saw the original 'Dirty Girls' because of alink on your tumblr, I think. ~ LittleMissPlump

Gabi said...

Well done! Here's to 200 more!

I love your layout too, it looks all swish and fancy

x

Rachel Sullivan said...

Rock them garter tights.

Rachel

Emily said...

Yay congrats on 200 posts! I love your outfit by the way and that bracelet looks ssuuuper cute

Emma Schaeffer said...

Hello! Just wanted to let you know I nominated you for a Liebster Award. You can check out the rules here: http://littlemotley.blogspot.com/2013/04/liebster-awards.html
:)