Wednesday, March 2, 2016

All Dresses Should Have Hoods








Hey remember that thing I used to do a lot where I stood in front of a tripod taking silly self portraits? I gave it a swing today for the first time in a few months. I kinda like this "posting when I wanna" vibe, that way you def know that I'm digging whatever I'm posting that day. Today, I am digging my weird grown out and funny colored hair. I keep on flip flopping back and forth on whether or not I should get it cut. My ends are as dead as can be, so either way something needs to be done about that.

Anyway, I got this dress in a gift shop at a yoga retreat I went on with my mom and my two aunts? Quite a sentence. The under dress, I mean. I'm wearing two. The one with the hood is the new one. Why don't more dresses have hoods? For real. Untapped market, my friends. Somebody start making rad hooded dresses, I'll buy it all.

Another fun tidbit, I went to a bar last night in the village called the Library, which is slowly becoming a favorite, and they had The Replacements on the jukebox and Rosemary's Baby was projected on the back wall. Can you say perfect night out thats like as niche as it gets when appealing to my interests??

Love,
Midge

1 comment:

Blogger said...

Did you know that you can shorten your urls with AdFly and receive money from every visitor to your short links.